The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Saturday, October 30, 2004

FOR YOUR PROTECTION... (AND RIBBED FOR HER PLEASURE)

Michael Moore is going to have people with cameras at polling locations in Ohio and Florida. Supposedly this is going to prevent election fraud. Not that I support election fraud or whatever, but this seems to reach a level of absurdity beyond usefulness. I'm not exactly sure what he's hoping to capture, or how many hours of film it will require, beyond "voter intimidation and suppression." And "especially in minority communities!" It sounds like he's hoping for a good ol' racially fueled brawl. I hope not (and suspect not), but you might be able to sell the idea to Fox for a new reality show. (Disney-owned ABC would probably agree to produce it for him and then decide not to distribute it.)

By the way, this is my first blog post, so I hope I get the formatting and everything right. And B said I could write whatever I want, so it doesn't matter if this is even relevant, right?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home