The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Friday, February 21, 2003

Drudge says CBS plans to censor any anti-war displays or sentiment at the Grammys.

I say, please, go for it, I dare you. I didn't tell you to nominate Coldplay, but that's what you get*. And hey, if you have a problem with it, here's the solution: get the pro-war artists to make better music.

But Toby Keith and Lee Greenwood suck, you say? Haha, too bad.

And besides, telling high-quality rock musicians not to evoke political issues is like telling hiphoppers not to thank Jesus Christ for whatever little statues they win. Good luck.

And hmm, CBS is censoring liberals. Wonder what Bernie thinks of this...

*- Coldplay's "A Rush of Blood to the Head" was among my ten best albums of the year, by the way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home