The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Thursday, February 20, 2003

FROM THE "CAN WE BOMB MUSLIMS IN THE MEANTIME?" FRONT...
also, the "can we bomb them cheap?" front...


...we're sending 3000 troops to the Philippines.

Meanwhile, a report comes out saying that even a short Iraq war, where just about everything goes right, could cost a trillion dollars. That's with a T. And a long one could cost triple that. It could cost 1-3% of world GDP. Alcoholic Bush has already driven the American economy into a ditch. Next stop, world!

While I'm at it, I'm curious, question for Dubya: Would you mind explaining, in that plain, from-the-hip Texas English of yours, exactly what a disarmed Iraq looks like? And don't say "I know what a disarmed country looks like, and it doesn't..." etc. Give me a positive answer, sir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home