The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

NOW THAT'S GOOD NEWS

Last week it was Pink Floyd, and now...
On the same day Billy Corgan released his first solo album, he revealed that he wants to reunite his band, The Smashing Pumpkins.

"For a year now I have walked around with a secret, a secret I chose to keep," Corgan wrote in a full-page advertisement published Tuesday in Chicago newspapers.

"But now I want you to be among the first to know that I have made plans to renew and revive The Smashing Pumpkins. I want my band back, and my songs, and my dreams," he wrote.
A Perfect Circle just finished a tour, so James Iha is probably free. And Jimmy Chamberlin hasn't done anything of note lately. No matter what, I am sooo there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home