The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

OH YEAH, SO HOW WAS OUTFOXED?

It was quite good. As with Michael Moore's latest, there wont be much new information for the blog-initiated, but also as with Moore, it's nice to see all that information organized and presented in such a fashion.

The O'Reilly "shut up" montage was rather entertaining. And I had never seen the Jeremy Glick segment before, though I had read a lot about it. Still, I felt a bit shortchanged in the field of outright falsehoods and lies. Then again, there was a lot to talk about, mainly focusing on Fox's technique, and they had to get to everything. Still, I wouldn't have minded if the doctored Richard Clarke testimony found its way into the flick, but that's alright.

Oh, and during the "flip flopper" montage of Fox talking heads criticizing kerry, I saw a familiar, nearly-hypnotic pair of thick, black eyebrows below a reflective bald dome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home