The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Thursday, May 20, 2004

48 HOURS OF RIGHTIES

I'm going to shake up this blog, at least for the next couple of days. From now until midnight tomorrow night (Pacific Time), all of my posts will link to right-wing bloggers and news sources.

There are a couple of rules here. One is that my links will all go to posts and articles that I deem worthwhile and interesting, or perhaps with which I agree. I wont be expressing my outrage, or my outrage at outrage, or my outrage at outrage at outrage at any point during this project.

Another rule is no cheating. I will not be linking to AP stories hosted at Fox News, for example. A consequence of this is that I'm not sure if I'll be covering any breaking news stories during this project, so if you're one of those people who uses this blog as their primary source of news, 1) Stop that! and 2) If you wont stop, look elsewhere for now.

Okay, this should be fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home