The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Saturday, April 03, 2004

DAMNIT!

I saw it linked on Pandagon. I tried my damndest to give the most Krugmanesque answers possible, backing off slightly in one or two places. And yet,
Maureen Dowd

You are Maureen Dowd! You like to give people silly
nicknames and write in really short, non
sequitur paragraphs. You're the most playful of
the columnists and a rock-ribbed liberal, but
are often accused of being too flamboyant and
frivolous. You tend to focus on style over
substance, personality over politics. But your
heart is in the right place. Plus, you are a
total fox.


Which New York Times Op-Ed Columnist Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
I guess I'll have to mix "Boy King" and "Rip Van Rummy" into my posts more often then.

UPDATE: From World o' Crap, (via atrios) comes an equally entertaining quiz: Which Townhall Columnist Are You?

Remember, as with most tests, there are no right answers. In this case, there really are no right answers. Er, there are right answers, anyway you get the point. But if you want to know, given my affinity for the Simpsons, guess who I got stuck with.

(Though Ann Coulter actually did call my brother a "girly man")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home