The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

NOW WE'LL WAIT FOR THE FEDERAL "NO-DIVORCE" AMENDMENT

Okay, it looks like Bush is gonna toss at least some of the ambiguity aside, and openly back a Constitutional amendment making marriage exclusively a union between a man and a woman.

Oh that's just precious.

Assignment for the media, for anybody in the media: Could someone please put Bush in a position where he has to talk specifically about the LGBT community? I don't want you to ask him a question where he can go into a sanctity-of-marriage soliloquy. I mean, ask him a direct question about gays and lesbians, I want to hear him talk about them. If you could do that, I'd be really grateful. Thanking you in advance, this is TFM, signing off for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home