The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Monday, January 05, 2004

HIATUS, WITH A TOUCH OF HORN-TOOTING

I'm not a big fan of going on hiatus, but you should probably consider me on some degree of hiatus, probably until next week. I'll post from time to time I think, but things are pretty hectic at the moment.

In the meantime, two quick Marshall posts you should look at...

--He observes, in FauxNews host Chris Wallace, precisely what I noticed about a month ago. Great minds... (:

--He alerts us on Bush's 2005 budget priorities.

Other things... I went a perfect 4-for-4 on my NFL wild card picks.

Oh and over at If Six Was Nine, you can check out our composite lists for best song and album of 2003.

See you... out there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home