The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Monday, December 29, 2003

CALLING MUSIC BUFFS/NERDS!

You should go vote in our year-end Best of 2003 poll over at If Six Was Nine.

Paul's explanation of the rules is pretty clear, but just in case, here's how it works:

You will be voting on the best songs of the year and the best albums of the year.

For each category you have 50 points.

Taking best album as an example, you can allocate those 50 points to as many different albums as you want, or as few, provided that you do not give more than 15 points to any individual album. Here's a sample:
Nirvana - Nevermind -- 15 points
Beatles - The White Album -- 13
Weezer - Pinkerton -- 9
Ani Difranco - Look At My Vagina -- 8
Bjork - Look At My Dead Swan -- 3
REM - Look At My Scalp -- 1
Kid Rock - Look At My Dead Dwarf -- 1
You should get the idea from that.

This point system should come easy to those of you familiar with sports video games, particularly ones with a "create a player" function.

I've already completed and submitted my entry, I'm not telling. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home