The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Thursday, December 04, 2003

20 MOST ANNOYING CONSERVATIVES OF 2003

I knew I was building to something with my recent spurt of conservative-bashing.

Jesse of Pandagon has compiled his 2nd-annual Most Annoying Conservatives list.

I know that some of my readers are of the "less links, more excerpts!" persuasion, I am thoroughly sympathetic to this concern, but in this case I really ask you to click the above link (which should open a new window, btw).

One of the top 20 slots goes to campus conservatives in general, and you can guess where I posted that.

And okay, I will excerpt one thing, only because I laughed so hard that I probably united the Phelps Hall open computer lab against me:
18. Arnold Schwarzenegger

I'm sorry, but it's like watching Strongbad govern the world's fifth largest economy. It just doesn't make sense.
hehehe.

The last thing I'll say is that the top 4 are well-deserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home