The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Friday, November 14, 2003

"THE 'FREEDOM' JOB", STARRING MARK WAHLBERG AND ED NORTON

Boycott Italy! Why does Berlusconi hate America so much? (via marshall)
Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi said today he had tried to stop US President George W Bush from going to war against Iraq.

"I didn't support every action of the United States. I tried to persuade them not to intervene militarily," Berlusconi said.

"But when I saw there was no way (to prevent it), I stood by the United States."

Berlusconi's statement came as a surprise because he has been a staunch ally of the US administration in the conflict and he is one of the few European leaders who has contributed troops to help rebuilding Iraq.
Soooo, what to boycott?

-The Italian Job
-Italian dressing
-anything that leans slightly
-cities with canals
-playing "Marco Polo" at your local swimming pool

I'm sure there must be much more. Ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home