The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

WE NOW PAUSE FOR THIS PLUG

I have been assimilated into a new group music blog called The Jazz Police, so for future music-related posts from yours truly, you should mosey over there (again, thats jazzpolice.blogspot.com). I should note that the name could soon change, and the url to go with it.

My first post there is a review of last night's Radiohead show in Mountain View CA.

I'll stick a link in the "more brendan" category on the left side of this blog.

Given my continued lack of internet at my new house, combined with a relatively busy week, major posting with worthwhile analysis will be sporadic here at TFM. So I'll be back in full force soon.

In the meantime, more good news: Dubya's at 49%, according to a new NBC/WSJ poll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home