The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

R.I.P. THE JAZZ POLICE

Yes, this is the end for the Brendan-featuring group music blog known as the Jazz Police.

We changed the name.

Given that there are six of us, we spent a week racking our brains, trying to think of a clever pop-music-related title including the number six. And we decided to look to everyone's favorite left-handed guitarist from Seattle (no, not you, Kurt) . . . Jimi Hendrix.

So henceforth, our music blog shall be known as:
If Six Was Nine
http://ifsix.blogspot.com
Please adjust links, bookmarks, etc accordingly. As will I on the left side of this blog.

Keep checking back there for all kinds of music info (my latest is a review of A Perfect Circle's Thirteenth Step), and stay tuned for a stylish masthead featuring half of my head (!), created by blogger/Squelcher Rebecca Brown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home