The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Thursday, June 26, 2003



SAVAGE LOVE

No wait, I refuse to participate in Appropriate Michael Savage's Name For Your Own Purposes Day. I've only heard his radio show once, on a drive from the Bay Area to SB last september, and please, I have much better things to do on saturday afternoons than watch MSGOP, just as I have better uses for the space on my Tivo.

But you know what, America? It's hot out. Darn hot. So hot that you could fry a liberalfascist, feminazi, abortion-a-day ass-bandit on the sidewalk!

Of course, Michael Savage is to political punditry what Randy "Macho Man" Savage is to political punditry.

For a good time, go here, here, here, here, and here (hey, i've been there! didn't do that, though).

UPDATE: here, too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home