The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Friday, June 20, 2003

LIVE APPEARANCE ALERT

Had too much of Brendan's political and cultural musings, yet not enough of his groovy emotional pop-rock stylings?

Then come check me out, tuesday night, June 24th, at the Starry Plough pub! It's open mic night, and I've played there a handful of times (pretty well-received each time if I may say so, hehe). The music starts at 8 (I usually try to play in the first hour), and sign-ups to perform are at 730. Plus, free beers are given away at regular intervals throughout the night to those who correctly answer quizzes asked by the lovely Joan, who hosts the night.

Starry Plough is at 3101 Shattuck, on the east side of the street, between Ashby and Alcatraz. Here is a map!

I'll be playing three songs most likely . . . and for longtime fans of my stuff, you'll be treated to a rare performance of that old adolescent Brendan standard, "Kill Me So Slow"! Wow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home