The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Wednesday, May 14, 2003

THE GREATEST LORD-OF-THE-RINGS JOKE OF ALL TIME



...was told by me, myself, Brendan Ranon Getzell, while watching the third quarter of last night's Lakers-Spurs game with a bunch of friends, at TFM Southern HQ in Isla Vista CA.

Official TFM housemate Aaron commented on Laker uber-guard Kobe Bryant, referring to him, quite aptly I might add, as "a ballhog".

And like a bolt of lightning, this two-parter hit me:

Part #1: "We shall pass through the Mines of Moria, let us not awake the dreaded Ballhog"

This got moderate laughter, but the capper came soon after, how's this for a smashing double-reference?

Part #2: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!"

Oh, come on, that's good, admit it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home