The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Why is this old blog back?

If you watch enough cable news, you get a pressure-cooker phenomenon in your brain, and the following 54 days are the evacuation of said head.

I'll be blogging primarily about the 2008 campaign, including the Presidential election, statewide elections around the country (Senate, etc), and California (my home-state) and local issues, including the slate of ballot initiatives up for a vote in November. An added focus here will be on the media's coverage of the various races, notably television and print media.

I'm an Obama partisan, but I will do my best to be an objective voice in the middle of all this madness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home