The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Sunday, December 26, 2004

A MOST UNEXPECTED CHRISTMAS GIFT

A morbid gift for the ages?

My brother always finds something interesting for me for Xmas. This year was no exception.

What was the gift? A book:



Looks innocuous enough, right? But if you turn to page 153...




 Posted by Hello

Yep, that's exactly what you think it is. (We're a family of devoted Bush-bashers, btw) The Wikipedia entry includes a sample of the same text that appears in the second picture. (you can see him holding the same book in the picture at the Wiki entry)

The story, in this case, can be found in Reading Mastery II: Storybook 1. If you're like us (i.e. evil!) you can find it on Amazon.

I hope all of you Christmas-celebratin' types had a very merry one indeed.

And speaking of the holiday, what Tommaso said.

P.S. Lest you think my family is full of evildoers who want the worst for America, my brother signed his inscription: "Conviction over correctness, Bro". And by "correctness", he wasn't talking about the Shari'a.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home