The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Friday, November 12, 2004

BRENDAN PERFORMS TONIGHT!


FINAL NOTICE!


Tonight's the night!

Come see me, Brendan Getzell, perform live! Here's the info:
Brendan Getzell
Java Jones
6560 Pardall Road
Isla Vista
Friday, November 12
8:00 PM
Again, I will be playing, at minimum, 6 original songs and 2 covers. I have yet to decide what my precise setlist will be, so if you're there, shout out some songs and maybe we can work something out.

Basically, if you're in the greater UCSB area tonight, you have no excuse not to be there. (: That means you, my two or three UCSB readers!

If you have trouble locating Java Jones, I've provided the necessary satellite photos, courtesy Microsoft's Terraserver:


(Brendan performs in the circle tonight!) Posted by Hello

I will have CDs with me, many of them featuring my music! For a small smattering of my recordings, go here and here.

Hope to see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home