The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Friday, September 24, 2004

RollingStone interviews The Boss about the Vote for Change Tour.

One tidbit:
I didn't grow up in a very political household. The only politics I heard was from my mother. I came home from grade school, where someone asked me if I was Republican or Democrat, and I asked my mom, "Well, what are we?" She said, "We're Democrats, 'cause Democrats are for the working people." I was politicized by the Sixties, like most of the other people of that generation at that time. I can remember doing a concert when I was probably in my very late teens, helping to bus people down to Washington for an anti-war demonstration.
[righty bruce fans] I feel so . . . retroactively betrayed! [/righty bruce fans]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home