The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Sunday, February 22, 2004

"Liberal intelligensia"? Gosh, Ralph sure sounds like David Brooks.

Frankly, as an anybody-but-Bush guy, I'm not particularly worried about a Ralph Nader candidacy.

However, I do wish the Dems would make less of a deal out of this, let alone a big deal. CNN and others are itching to get "we're worried" soundbytes from Terry Mac and the candidates about Ralph's decision. Kerry and Edwards shrewdly downplayed it ("he can do what he wants, but i'm going to appeal to all voters yada yada"), but Terry served up some painful snippets today and yesterday.

Ralph's MTP appearance clearly indicates that he has no idea that Dennis Kucinich exists. But anyhoo...

I've said everything I mean to say about Ralph before, so I'll leave it at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home