The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

ZOGBY: "NEVERMIND!"

From the looks of the latest tracking poll, you'd think that Howard Dean cut one at a big rally. (of course, he turned the radio up, so it was alright)

After coming within 3 points of John Kerry in yesterday's tracking poll, Kerry's lead suddenly more than quadrupled:
Kerry - 37 (31)
Dean - 24 (28)
Edwards - 12 (12)
Clark - 9 (13)
Lieberman - 9 (9)
Kucinich - 3 (2)
undecided - 3 (3)
The new drama for the New Hampshire Primary: Can Dennis Kucinich top Joe Lieberman? Pleasepleaseplease!!!

I think Edwards and Clark would gladly have NH just end so they can head down to the early February states, where the real competition heats up. I still think, though, that their vote totals in NH will be a bit higher than their poll numbers lead on.

UPDATE: Via Paul, I see that Wesley Clark has won the highly-competitive race in Dixville Notch and Hart's Location. Clark's secret? He convinced just over half of Dixville's Democrats that he is not a Republican. Heyo! But I kid, I kid.

But from what I hear, there is surely a good time to be had in Dixville Notch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home