The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Sunday, December 14, 2003

I'M GETTIN TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT... 2000 YEARS TOO OLD

Okay, let's take a break from Saddamapalooza.

Via one of the fun Christian friends I've collected over the years, I found a link to a preview for Mel Gibson's upcoming biblical epic, "The Passion", now more bluntly titled "The Passion of the Christ".

No real details spring from it, except for the obvious, being that
1) Jesus was white, and
2) Monica Belucci is HOT
The movie itself looks artfully done, so at least stylistically it probably will not be wretched in the Battlefield Earth sense. However, since nobody free of an agenda has actually seen the movie, we'll reserve complete judgement for the film's Ash Wednesday arrival. Frankly, as one of those godless humanists who are supposed to be persecuting Christianity in America, I must say I'm really looking forward to checking this out.

Even if it's Braveheart with the word "Jesus" dubbed over "Wallace", I'd still be intrigued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home