The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Thursday, October 02, 2003

I HAVE A HACKING KAUGH

I consider myself something of a thorn in Mickey Kaus' side, as I apparently helped nominate the Slate blogger as Whore of the Year at MWO. Hehe, how self-aggrandizing I can be, I'm really quite modest. Anyway...

Mickey recently chastised Arianna for offering up four supposedly differing views on the recall through the course of her campaign.

He discussed the "T&Ator" story in this morning's LAT today. Is he prepared, then, two mention Arnold's four different responses to the story . . . in one day!?!?

Well, at least he's showing some form of indignation about this... though pointing out that some Dems have done similar things misses the point by several touchdowns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home