The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

MY FAVORITE PART IS THAT YOU'RE PAYING FOR IT

(found this via tbogg, who has a lot of good stuff up)

Tom and Ray, aka Click and Clack of NPR's "Car Talk", have given us something timely, special and relevant:

The top ten gay & lesbian cars.

There are two lists, one for each gender. And TFM is all over the place here. I drive Lesbian #9 (in fact, i think that's my model and color in the pic). My mother drives one, too. But it gets better. My sister drives Gay #1, and Laurie's father drives Lesbian #1. Wow!

See if your wheels made the lists!

I wonder if Mr Scalia's car got on there. I think he just entered the so-called homosexual automobile.

Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home