The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Monday, April 28, 2003

BOOKS, BABY!

Remember back on valentine's day, when I said "if you love her, you'll get her What Liberal Media?" ? Well, I lied. What I meant to say was, if you love her you'll get her The Clinton Wars.



Is it really nerdy of me to say that I don't know whether I'm looking forward to this or Matrix Reloaded more? I think so.

With little to go on (no serialization of any chapters before its release), VRWC internet gossip Matt Drudge tried to slime the book, but the only thing he could muster was that it was ranked in the 28,000's on Amazon. So I guess it's ironic that Drudge's publicity helped the book shoot to number one among non-fiction books at Amazon. Hmm, Drudge is helping Blumenthal get paid, I guess that counts as a settlement!

(of course, Drudge is scared shitless because he knows he's gonna be in the book, and it's not going to be flattering)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home