The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Monday, February 03, 2003

A TFM EXECUTIVE DECISION

Ok Tom Friedman, you know I think you're an incredibly smart and well-travelled man, I love your books, and you have improved my life in many ways.

That being said, after reading this (especially after several weeks of nonsense from you), you give me no choice.

You, Thomas L Friedman, are officially on probation on my link list. You can come back when you've learned your lesson, for example when you're done oversimplifying European public opinion and acknowledge that American public opinion can be just as confused and nonsensical as theirs can be. Or when you realize that it's just as important, or perhaps more important, to say "The Bush Administration has been disingenuous in making their case for war" than it is to say "Europeans have been disingenuous in expressing their opposition to the way".

This member of the electronic herd has had enough! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home