The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Thursday, January 23, 2003

YOU CALL THAT AN ENGAGEMENT?

Huzzah! I come forth with great news. One of my favorite rockstars of the past halfdozen years is engaged to a lovely singer-songwriter and former soap star.

Who?

Silverchair's Daniel Johns, and singer Natalie Imbruglia, announced their engagement yesterday!

I don't know why, but I'm incredibly psyched about this news. Daniel Johns was a acne-covered, longhaired 15yearold with a garage band, and at the same time she was a monstrous soap star in Australia. So she's a bit older than he is. Also, she used to go out with Lenny Kravitz, but that was in his post-Bonet damaged-goods period.

Daniel has been ill for several months with an awful case of hereditary arthritis, so sever that he cannot play the guitar he loves so much. I feel for ya buddy. Anyway, he's doing a bit better, and the boys will finally tour to support their smashing album Diorama (#8 in my best of 2002 feature, hehe), and I certainly hope to check that out.

Anyway, congrats to you, Daniel and Natalie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home