The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

JOIN ARNOLD . . . AND PROTEST HIM!

If you're in the Santa Barbara area -- and try as I did to put off my graduation, I am not anymore, lamentably -- Governor TrueLies* will be making an appearance today (Wednesday) at Marborg Industries, address is 131 Quarantina Street (Milpas exit, downtown), at 11:30 AM. Word has it that there will be plenty of non-Ahhnuld-friendly people there, so be heard!

(Information via word on high at UCSB Campus Dems)

I'll return to regular blogging either when Hell freezes over, or when half the Bush administration is indicted for conspiracy. Lucky for both of us, that could be pretty soon. (:

And now, back to my Firefly dvd...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home