The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Thursday, July 14, 2005

...WHAT THE MEANING OF "THEY" IS

Digby points out a wee little problem with Rove's "Novak told me!" story spelled out in the two stories linked in my prior post.
I can certainly understand why Fitzgerald might have been suspicious of this tale --- especially when he read that Novak's first comment on the matter was:
"I didn't dig it out, it was given to me. They thought it was significant, they gave me the name and I used it."
According to this article "they" refers to an unknown source and ... Karl Rove.
Digby is referring to Novak's initial statements from the first wave of articles on the leak story. Here is one of them (via marshall).

Also from Digby: Lindsey Graham, hypocrite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home