The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Monday, May 09, 2005

'GET ME ANOTHER CUP, YOU DOUCHEBAG!'

That Arianna Huffington-organized group blog is up and running, and for starters, I recommend Larry David's post expressing his principled support for John Bolton.
I am dismayed by all of this yammering directed at John Bolton. Let's face it, the people who are screaming the loudest at Bolton have never been a boss and have no idea what it’s like to deal with nitwits as dumb as themselves all day long.
He then goes into an interesting anecdote, let's leave it at that.

Perusing recent posts on the blog, I see that the authors do run the ideological gamut, at least moreso than some people might have predicted they would. I came across posts the likes of Byron York and Jim Pinkerton on the front page, in addition to the Huffingtons and Cronkites. I also saw David Frum in there somewhere...

UPDATE: (5/10) With posts like this one, how in the world can Jim Lampley enjoy hanging around all those golfers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home