The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Thursday, March 24, 2005

HMM... FINGER-FOOD

I was on the road for much of yesterday, far away from the Bay Area, and while driving at night, I found myself listening to KCBS, as it was one of the few AM stations that came in as far away as I was. As a result, I heard about this story more than I'd like to admit, so I might as well blog it:
An unlucky diner bit into a segment of a human finger while digging into a bowl of chili at a Wendy's restaurant in San Jose, Santa Clara County health officials confirmed Wednesday.

The diner, who visited the restaurant Tuesday night, spit out the well- cooked digit, notified restaurant workers and became sick to her stomach, health officials said.
The search for the source of the finger has continued today, but without solid results. Are our friends at Wendy's concerned?
Asked whether customers were still buying chili Thursday, an employee at the Wendy's said only, "We always sell a lot of chili."
That's the real mystery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home