The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Sunday, October 10, 2004

OH NO!

John Kerry, that pinko commie, just said he wants to reduce terrorism's effect on our lives to "a nuisance"!

Whereas Bush is going to eliminate all terrorism in the world forever.

Get a grip, you morons.

POSTSCRIPT... And lest we forget:
Lauer: You said to me a second ago, one of the things you'll lay out in your vision for the next four years is how to go about winning the war on terror. That phrase strikes me a little bit. Do you really think we can win this war on terror in the next four years?

President Bush: I have never said we can win it in four years.

Lauer: So I’m just saying can we win it? Do you see that?

President Bush: I don’t think you can win it. But I think you can create conditions so that those who use terror as a tool are less acceptable in parts of the world — let's put it that way.
In other words, down to a nuisance level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home