The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

ACTUAL (SORTA) REPORTING!

Those of you in the greater UCSB area may know that there's been a pretty big fire burning just to the west of campus, in Gaviota.

Here is a picture I took from DS (dogshit) Park in Isla Vista, of the large cloud of smoke heading eastward across the Pacific:


(click image for enlarged version)

It's been burning for a couple of days now, but I hadn't heard about it until I went out to the beach this evening. This is what finals does to people.

The smoke does make for an unusually majestic coastal view. Though it's usually pretty nice, I must say.

Okay, 2 finals down, 2 to go. Studying, recommence thyself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home