The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Monday, May 24, 2004

NO MORE LIVE-BLOGGING FOR ME

At the conclusion of Bush's speech, I stood up from my laptop, positioned in front of the TV, and walked away.

And maaaaan, was I dizzy!

I despise being dizzy. All my life I have taken extra special care of my equilibrium, and I have a mild phobia of having my balance thrown off. Sure, Jimmy Stewart overcomes such problems in that Hitchcock movie, and sure, that all takes place in the SF Bay Area. But that's not for me.

Apparently, switching your focus back and forth between two items frequently in a short period of time is a sure-fire way to make me dizzy. Thus, I won't be doing anymore of that.

If I ever live-blog again, it will be with a radio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home