The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

IN CLAMORIAM

Damnit, I'll miss The Angry Clam. Rory was the first person to harass me over at the Patriot Watch. I then visited his blog, left a comment or two, went to bed, and came back the next day to find that he and a reader or two of his were discussing my SAT score. So I decided to move on.

From the shameless Instapundit suck-up in the upper-left corner to his frequent and artful use of the word "asshat", the boy was like no other. And it's refreshing to know that some people are willing to discuss their fantasies about protesters being shot. That's nice.

In the Clam's honor, TFM suggests you make a donation to the congressional candidacy of Joanna Conti, who hopes to serve suburban Denver. If he's leaving blogging, he might as well take Tom Tancredo with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home