The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Saturday, March 06, 2004

TFM PERFORMANCE ALERT

I have a concert coming up! Hear me rock! Deatils:
Brendan Getzell
Featured Performer
Java Jones
6560 Pardall Road
Isla Vista CA (Map)
Friday, April 2nd, 2004
8:00 PM
I'll be playing 7-8 songs, and everyone within a radius of, well, earth, is invited. I got the gig last night after performing at an open mic at the same venue last night, they guy who ran it asked me right after I finished! My setlist last night, for those of you who are familiar with my music, was a new untitled song, then "Refs Unpersons", "Re-Entry" and "A Dreamless Sleep".

Please do come and check out my energetic, textured acoustic stylings on April 2nd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home