The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Sunday, January 18, 2004

A TIP OF THE HAT TO WESLEY CLARK

I've warmed up to General Clark in the past month or so. I think he's running the campaign right now that he would have been months ago if he had entered the race earlier. My two quibbles about Clark's campaign so far are that he does not have the organizational support that Howard Dean has, and that his campaign wont be as agile in responding to criticism, bullshit or not, as the Dean campaign has been.

Well, you can scratch that second one, because I love what he's doing about sweater-gate. Yep, he's auctioning off his now-famous argyle sweater and donating the proceeds to program that benefits homeless veterans.

So, in a strange way, Maureen Dowd has proven herself very useful indeed! (link via The Horse)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home