The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Monday, December 08, 2003

MORE GORE

Josh Marshall has Joe Lieberman's press release:
“I was proud to have been chosen by Al Gore in 2000 to be a heartbeat away from the presidency -- and am determined to fight for what’s right, win this nomination, and defeat George W. Bush next year.

“I have a lot of respect for Al Gore -- that is why I kept my promise not to run if he did. Ultimately, the voters will make the determination and I will continue to make my case about taking our party and nation forward.”
I echo Marshall's sentiment: Ouch!

Lastly, what will St. Ralph do about this? The liberal revitalization candidate has gained the blessing of The Lesser Of Two Evils! What about the U'Wa!? Oh, Nader has Occidental stock too. I forgot.

Nevermind that aside from Dean, Al Gore was the most prominent Democrat to speak out against the Iraq war back in fall '02. He told Gep and Daschle what to do, they didn't listen, and they lost the congress 13 months ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home