The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Monday, August 18, 2003

THE AS OF YET UNNAMED LATE SUMMER RECORDING PROJECT

I have a month, give or take a day, until I head down to Santa Barbara to get that one last year of education out of the way, and I intend to make good use of that month. Largely due to academic concerns, I have just about abandoned songwriting since March. But now that comes to an end. I am beginning what looks like a very ambitious recording project, hoping to produce 8-12 songs worth of new material by the 20th of September. (if you aren't familiar with my musical style, go here, these tracks are a bit old but reasonably representative of what I do) I will start by re-recording a song I wrote earlier this year, "Where You Are", and go on from there. I'll rather egotistically (hehe) provide updates of my progress over the coming month...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home