The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Friday, August 01, 2003

ANOTHER GOOD RECALL RESOURCE

Check out Bartcop's recall page.

While you're there, be sure to read BC's interview with TFM-approved gubernatorial candidate Georgy Russell. Excerpt:
BC RECALL CENTRAL: First, I hope you realize that on MTV the moderator will now have to ask: Boxers, Briefs or Thongs. How can you deal with being the person who brings the image of Bob Dole in a thong to millions of MTV viewers?

GR: I realize! Like Bill Clinton before me, I'm getting attention for my underwear! As long as it brings some attention to my platform of clean elections, clean energy and cleaning up the criminal justice system... bring it on.
I imagine that her thong is something of a wedge issue (doh!). But seriously, more power to her. She's pro-gay marriage, frames decriminalization and legalization as budgetary issues, and appears to idolize the Big Dog. You go girl.

Meanwhile, Ahnuld plans to announce his intentions next week, just before appearing on Leno. I suppose that's what I would do, were I in his position. I'm still betting against him running. If he says no on the basis of "family considerations", interpret it as "I didn't want it public that I...".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home