The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

SOMETHING I'VE NOTICED

These last several weekdays, I just can't turn on CSPAN without seeing a graphic at the bottom of the screen saying something to the effect of "Roll Call Vote: confirmation of such-and-such judge to such-and-such circuit court".

My point is, judges are being confirmed. This is not the rabid obstructionism of the GOP congress against Clinton's nominees. Democrats, myself included, oppose the nominations of Owen, Estrada, and Pickering, because they are fascist ideologues. Note, though, that everyone else, including Prada a couple of days ago, is getting confirmed expeditiously. Remember that anytime you see Bush on TV or in the paper saying something to the effect that Senate Democrats are creating some sort of judicial crisis. Puh-leeze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home