The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Daily Kos is having a Bush 2004 reelection campaign slogan contest! Among the hits (in the comments):
Who needs regime change?

Ok, so I'm really a divider

Bush: Because I Was In Office On September 11, 2001

After The Past Four Years, No One Else Will Hire Me

In your heart you know he's nuts

Reformer with No Results!

Don't make me steal it again

Resistance is futile (hehe)

Avoid another long national nightmare of peace and prosperity

Bush: the only Enron investment that paid off

All your votes are belong to us

4 MORE BEERS! 4 MORE BEERS!

Bush: A man hated by 97 of 98 Iraqi opposition groups can't be all bad

I'm not fiscally irresponsible, I've just got deficit attention disorder
Be sure to check out the literally hundreds more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home