The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Saturday, February 08, 2003

ON THE BANDWAGON I GO!

Scanning the blogosphere, I'm noticing a slight trend, that being the high-profile collegiate lefty bloggers are sticking somewhat-cute pics of themselves on their pages. First Matthew Yglesias, then Jesse from Pandagon.

Well, I know what I have to do!



I'm in the dead-center, in the back with the beard. This picture is from early October of 2000. The person to my right, your left, is Atticus Batacan, whom you might recognize (if you're from the Bay Area) from some tv ads for Heald Business College (pretending to be someone named Nelson).

And hey, as long as I'm looking at my old musical theatre pics, I can go even cuter than that! From a 1992 production of Oklahoma!:



That's me on the left.

And to close the picture show, here's my brother, backstage at Fiddler on the Roof in 1990:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home