The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Tuesday, December 10, 2002

TFM'S FINALS MESSAGE

With the finals grind heating up, I am unlikely to post at my usual frequency for the next few days. But who knows, I might just surprise myself.

For those of you who are still entrenched in the academic food chain, I say to you, bon chance!

And for you college freshmen in American Government, a sample question from your Senate Majority Leader:
The Civil Rights Act of 1964:
A) Was signed by President Johnson.
B) Effectively ended the Jim Crow laws.
C) Was a problem that could have been averted if only Strom Thurmond had been elected president. He stood up against them there Trumanite fascists who wanted to end lynching and other aspects of "our way of life". Oh, and I like the way them CCC fellers think.
D) All of them above answers there.
Again, good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home