The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Tuesday, December 24, 2002

TFM, NASA ADMIT THEIR PROBLEMS

A week ago, I openly admitted my theft of two bricks from the rubble of San Mateo High School. In fact, I inspired a number of friends to engage in the exact same action in subsequent days.

Now I find out that my company includes NASA:
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Three student employees at the Johnson Space Center in Houston have pleaded guilty to charges of conspiring to steal moon rocks collected by Apollo astronauts.

Tiffany Fowler, Thad Roberts and Shae Saur pleaded guilty in federal court in Orlando last week to conspiracy to commit theft and interstate transportation of stolen property.

Undercover FBI agents arrested Roberts, 25, Fowler, 22, and a fourth defendant, Gordon McWhorter, 26, in Orlando in July. Saur, 19, was arrested in Houston the same day. The student workers were fired after the arrests. (Full story)
Maybe NASA needs to get in on an even larger share of that corporate welfare money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home