The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Tuesday, November 19, 2002

I HAVE THE ONION TO THANK FOR THIS



Until reading this week's Onion AV Club, I had no idea that the Federation's favorite nervous-but-studious geek has a blog!

And a liberal one at that!

Yes, Wil Wheaton, formerly of Stand By Me, but perhaps better known (by me at least) as young Wesley Crusher on Star Trek: TNG has a frequently-updated weblog, appropriately titled WilWheaton.net.

I found out about this from an interview that was included in this week's Onion. Regarding the interview, Wheaton writes on his blog: "It absolutely, positively doesn't get any better than this".

Anyway, I urge you to check out his blog. Again, WilWheaton.net. And after you're done, here's an old Crusher fan site I stumbled across today, called The Wesley Crusher Estrogen Brigade. They have haikus, as well as anagrams of "ensign wesley crusher".

(By the way, let's do a checkup on the big-4 from "Stand By Me". Wil Wheaton: acting in a comedy troupe and running a website . . . Corey Feldman: uhh, aside from the Moby video . . . Jery O'Connell: as good as dead . . . River Phoenix: dead . . . Wil wins!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home