The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Thursday, October 24, 2002

My beloved Giants are within one game of their first world championship in 48 years. Ok, so I've only been around for the last 22 of them. Humbug, I can bitch!

Ortiz will start on saturday, and he got shelled in game 2. Then again, so did Appier. The funny thing is, I'll be in LA this weekend, (thus I am unlikely to be posting from there) so I hope to see a lot of disappointed faces while I'm there, muahaha.

Congrats to Jeff Kent, who finally woke up. And to Kenny Lofton, who couldn't even go one game without yet another hilariously bad defensive gaffe.

TFM will continue to stick to the previously-stated prediction of: Giants in six.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home