The Facts Machine

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Wednesday, October 16, 2002

LIKE BROTHER, LIKE BROTHER

Interesting...

"I'm sorry. I wish I could wave a wand." -George W. Bush, to a mother of a boy with a chronic, life-threatening illness whose medical insurance did not cover her child's needs, who had asked Bush what he was going to do about such cases, New York Times, 2/18/00

"I would like to wave a magic wand and have this devil be exorcised from her, from her life and her soul, so that she can make clear decisions for herself and live an independent life and a joyful one, but I can't. She has to do it." -Jeb Bush, throwing his drugged-up daughter Noelle to the wolves for political gain. (full story)

So does this mean that after they both don't get reelected, they can start some sort of tag-team magic act together and take it to vegas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home